Pierce Group Benefits (PGB) is currently one of the largest regional providers of employee benefits consulting and administration in both Virginia and North Carolina Public Sector markets. Our firm is a full service employee benefits brokerage that designs and communicates comprehensive benefits packages for large employers. We are currently presenting an outstanding opportunity for the right individual to use his/her business abilities in a nurturing environment that can lead to individual growth and an outstanding career.
We are looking for an individual who possesses an outstanding skill set that will support an Account Executive in our Holly Springs, NC office. The Account Executive Assistant must be able to work independently and manage his/her duties with minimal oversight from the Account Executive; in fact, the ability to anticipate support requirements is a strong advantage for a candidate. The ability to manage time and tasks, exceptional organizational skills, and the ability to communicate clearly are minimum requirements.
Our selected Account Executive Assistant will also possess the following skills, knowledge, and abilities:
- Strong listening skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management
- Mastery of current technology and the ability to stay abreast of change
- High energy level
- Confident and self-assured demeanor that projects professionalism
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Familiarity with insurance products and employee benefits terminology preferred
- Stable, mature approach to working in a professional environment that offers and fosters individual growth and career development
Positions available: 1
If you are detail-oriented, organized, and have strong MS Office skills with a desire to work for a company that cares about its employees and clients, this may be the job for you! Pierce Group Benefits provides many benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, paid holidays, and 401(k) retirement accounts. Hours are 8:30am – 5:00pm with an hour for lunch.
Please send cover letter and resume along with salary requirement for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.