Pierce Group Benefit (PGB) is currently one of the largest regional providers of employee benefits consulting and administration in both the Virginia and North Carolina Public Sector markets. We are a full-service employee benefits brokerage firm that designs and communicates comprehensive benefit packages for large employers.
We are currently searching for an Applications Developer to work in our Holly Springs, NC office. The role will include research, development and documentation for internal team tools as well as training team members on use of tools. Will review existing tools with intent to develop more robust and updated versions.
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills:
- Develop tools individually with limited guidance
- Familiarity with Data Mapping and integration
- Facilitate benefits enrollments by working with census demographic data and configuring enrollment platform databases
- A basic or better understanding of insurance, payroll and the enrollment process
- Proficient skills in one or more computer programming languages (Python, VBA, Java script, Jscript).
- Aptitude to problem solve in real life scenarios, be forward thinking and tech savvy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you have the desire to work for a company that cares about its employees and clients, Pierce Group Benefits provides many benefits including health, dental, vision, short and long term disability and life insurance as well as paid time off, paid holidays and 401(k) retirement accounts.
Positions available: 1