Pierce Group Benefits is currently the largest provider of employee benefits consulting and administration in North Carolina’s public sector. Our firm is a full service employee benefits brokerage that builds comprehensive benefits packages for employers in North Carolina.
We are currently seeking a Benefit Analyst that thrives on a fast paced environment with exceptional organizational and Excel skills.
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for running health quotes, obtaining and summarizing plan data from carriers; negotiates discounts and rate guarantees
- Completes renewal plan and cost summary exhibits for all products; prepares sales summary recommendations
- Reviews claim reports and prepares executive summary
- Cultivates insurance carrier relationships
- Prepares, distributes, and follows up on carrier marketing and evaluates their proposals
- Orders benefit summaries and verifies accuracy to sold plans
Must be goal-driven, organized multi-tasker, self-directed as well as the ability to work with limited supervision.
- A preferred candidate would have 3+ years of group health insurance experience as a Benefit Analyst, Broker Assistant, or Account Executive for an insurance related company
- Exceptional computer skills including Outlook, MS Word, and Excel
- Careful attention to detail and accuracy; exceptional proofreading proficiency is essential
- NC Life and Health License a plus but not required
This is a full-time position with an excellent compensation package. Benefits include paid time off/paid holidays, 401(k), medical, dental, vision, supplemental and FSA benefits.
Positions available: 1
If you are qualified and interested, please email your resume to email@example.com.