Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Technician
The Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Technician will be responsible for processing of data to various third parties and the implementation and management of EDI files. The ideal candidate will possess a strong understanding of advanced Excel formulas as well as experience building, implementing and maintaining 834 EDI file feeds.
EDI File Implementation & Management:
- Knowledge or experience with HIPAA regulations a plus
- Strong change management and documentation skills
- Ability to scrub and manipulate multiple data sources for data discrepancies
- Working knowledge of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) files
- Work with external third parties to define, test, implement mapping and validate data.
- Ability to understand custom file specifications
- Understand and have the ability to configure, test, and resolve transmission set up for standard files (SFTP, FTP)
- Research reporting discrepancies
- Communicate/coordinate with carriers and internal parties related to interface projects
- Scripting experience (especially jscripting) a plus but not required
- Previous Benefits Administration Experience Preferred
Data Analysis and Manipulation:
- Intermediate understanding of Excel: Vlookup preferred
- Experience working with data between multiple systems
Positions available: 1
If you are qualified and interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.