The EDI Technician will be responsible for processing of data to various third parties and the implementation and management of EDI files. The ideal candidate will possess a strong understanding of advanced Excel formulas as well as experience building, implementing and maintaining 834 EDI file feeds.
EDI File Implementation & Management:
· Knowledge or experience with HIPAA regulations a plus
· Ability to scrub and manipulate multiple data sources for data discrepancies
· Working knowledge of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) files
· Work with external third parties to define, test, implement mapping and validate data.
· Ability to understand custom file specifications
· Understand and have the ability to configure, test, and resolve transmission set up for standard files (SFTP, FTP)
· Research reporting discrepancies
· Communicate/coordinate with carriers and internal parties related to interface projects
· Scripting experience (especially jscripting) a plus but not required
· Previous Benefits Administration Experience Preferred
Data Analysis and Manipulation:
· Intermediate understanding of Excel: Vlookup preferred
· Experience working with data between multiple systems