The EDI Technician will be responsible for processing of data to various third parties and the implementation and management of EDI files. The ideal candidate will possess a strong understanding of advanced Excel formulas as well as experience building, implementing and maintaining 834 EDI file feeds.
EDI File Implementation & Management:
- Knowledge or experience with HIPAA regulations a plus
- Ability to scrub and manipulate multiple data sources for data discrepancies
- Working knowledge of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) files
- Work with external third parties to define, test, implement mapping and validate data.
- Ability to understand custom file specifications
- Understand and have the ability to configure, test, and resolve transmission set up for standard files (SFTP, FTP)
- Research reporting discrepancies
- Communicate/coordinate with carriers and internal parties related to interface projects
- Scripting experience (especially jscripting) a plus but not required
- Previous Benefits Administration Experience Preferred
Data Analysis and Manipulation:
- Intermediate understanding of Excel: Vlookup preferred
- Experience working with data between multiple systems