Education Preferred: Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
Experience Preferred: 0 – 3 Years
Pierce Group Benefits is a family-owned business that works with employers in North Carolina and surrounding areas to administer voluntary employee benefits. The work we do has a positive impact on those in our own community and surrounding areas. Having been in business since 1968, it is a stable work environment which has seen steady growth over the years.
Pierce Group Benefits is searching for an Enrollment Technician to fill an open position in the Information Technology department. Day-to-day duties include setting up online benefit enrollment databases, working closely with our Account Executive team to meet client expectations and challenges and utilizing Excel and other technology platforms to format and share information with appropriate parties.
The perfect candidate possesses a strong attention to detail and enjoys working alongside many different personality types.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data manipulation: Using a variety of technology tools, manipulating raw data into formatted, usable reports
- Troubleshoot and correct data related errors and issues
- Advanced proficiency in spreadsheet applications (MS Excel)
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Exposure to EDI feeds a plus
- Background in insurance is a plus
- Insurance and benefits experience and/or payroll experience preferred