Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
COMPASSIONATE AND CONFIDENTIAL SUPPORT FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
We help support your life. From day-to-day challenges to a sudden critical event, Health Advocate’s Care Managers are here to help you with personal, family and work-related concerns, so you feel more supported and able to perform at your best, 24/7.
Turn To Us — We Can Help.
Health Advocate is available at no cost to employees, spouses, dependents, parents and parents-in-law. Completely confidential. Even in a crisis, help is available 24/7.
Stressed? Anxious? Upset? Talk to us.
– Help for family, financial, legal problems, life transitions, substance abuse and more
– Learn strategies to manage stress, depression, anger and improve focus, such as mindfulness
Get Resources to Make Life Easier. We’ll do the legwork.
– Locate childcare, eldercare, summer camps, special needs services, relocation and more
– Time-saving help locating community resources and convenience services
Struggling to Cope Everyday? Get support.
– Build skills to handle challenges, feel more in control of your life
– Refer you to qualified long-term help, if needed
Easily Connect to Us. 24/7 access.
– Consult with us in person, by phone, or chat
– Access your comprehensive website and mobile app for articles, tips, webinars, tools
800.730.6809 | answers@HealthAdvocate.com