Enrollment Assistance - Harmony
- If you are a new employee and unable to log into the online system, please see the Benefits Representative at your location.
- If you are an existing employee and unable to log into the online system, please contact the Harmony Help Desk at 866-875-4772 between 8:30am and 6:00pm, or speak with your Benefits Representative at your location.
- Go to https://harmonyenroll.coloniallife.com
- Enter your User Name: COU7W7V and then Last Name and then Last 4 of Social Security Number (COU7W7V-6789)
- Enter your Password: Four digit Year of Birth and then Last 4 of Social Security Number (19766789)
- The screen prompts you to create a NEW password [____________________________].
- Choose a security question and enter answer [______________________________________].
- Click on ‘I Agree’ and then “Enter My Enrollment”.
- The screen shows ‘Me & My Family’. Verify that the information is correct and enter the additional required information (title, marital status, work phone, e-mail address). Click ‘Save & Continue’ twice.
- The screen allows you to add family members. It is only necessary to enter family member information if adding or including family members in your coverage. Click ‘Continue’.
- The screen shows updated personal information. Verify that the information is correct and make changes if necessary. Click ‘Continue’.
- The screen shows ‘My Benefits’. Review your current benefits and make changes/selections for the upcoming plan year.
You may enroll online in Cancer Assist coverage.
DISABILITY – 3000
You may enroll online in Disability 3000.
You may enroll online in Accident 1.0; however persons over age 64 applying for coverage and employees wishing to purchase an individual policy for their spouse must meet with the Benefits Representative.
GUNSHOT WOUND POLICY
You will need to meet with the Benefits Representative in order to enroll in the Gunshot Wound policy.
You may enroll online in Medical Bridge coverage.
You may enroll online in Critical Care coverage.
WHOLE LIFE 5000
You may enroll online in Whole Life 5000; however, employees wishing to purchase an individual policy for their spouse should meet with the Benefits Representative.
The Nationwide Pet Insurance plan is available by Direct Billing only. No deductions will be taken via payroll deduction. Please see the Pet Insurance pages of your benefit booklet for enrollment instructions/contact information.
- Click ‘Finish’.
Click ‘I Agree’ to electronically sign the authorization for your benefit elections.
Click ‘Print a copy of your Elections’ to print a copy of your elections. Please do not forget this important step!
Click ‘Log out & close your browser window’ and click ‘Log Out’.