As an employer, you are often faced with unique challenges when it comes to providing a truly comprehensive benefits package. Adding more benefits usually means making cuts in another. But as you, like many other employers, struggle to balance budgets in difficult economic times, dental benefits can provide a good return on investment, contributing to the oral and overall health of your employees.
After evaluating plan designs from numerous carriers, we recommend options to best fulfill your group’s needs. From there, you have the option to select the carrier of your choice to maximize your benefit offerings.
Dental Benefit Features:
- Pierce Group currently administers dental coverage for over 53 NC public sector clients
- Multiple plan design options to meet your budget constraints
- ID cards and booklets mailed to the employees’ home address
- Online billing and administration
- List bills
- Multiple billing frequencies
- COBRA Administration included
Following is a quote from another school system that transitioned to Pierce Group Benefits in 2009:
“…with the latest work that Pierce Group has done with Wilkes County Schools I feel compelled to write a letter of praise to you, for you have figured a way to save our school system nearly $100,000 in our dental plan while maintaining a fine program for our employees.” – Stephen C Laws, Superintendent, Wilkes County Schools