Anyone can place your health coverage. But do they consider which benefits are most important to you? Your budget? How about your employees’ budgets?
No one knows your group like you do. We believe you should have the option and flexibility to be in control of your group’s health care plan. When you partner with Pierce Group Benefits, you get a team that combines your understanding of your group with our industry knowledge. From there, we shop the market according to your group’s needs and strategically develop a unique health insurance package that includes the benefits and cost savings that make the most sense.
Why Partner With Pierce Group For Your Health Coverage?
- You get a fully staffed group with a thorough knowledge of the North Carolina insurance market, funding options and provider network availability
- We take an analytical, strategic approach to designing health coverage to meet your needs and budget
- We serve as an advocate for service and claims issues and offer creative solutions for your benefit administration obstacles
Managing constantly rising health care costs is a challenge. As partners, Pierce Group can help you explore and examine all of the options and find creative solutions.
How Do We Do It?
- Follow a structured evaluation and recommendation process and look for opportunities to design better plans given your unique circumstances
- Compare future benefits and prices from all the major carriers to find an optimal solution. The solution becomes the benchmark for success for future evaluations.
- Help you manage your program for full effectiveness
- Provide extensive account maintenance including semi-annual analytical review to measure the plan designs success
Consumer Driven Healthcare Plans (CDHP)
- Use tax-advantaged saving and spending accounts to pay for qualified medical expenses
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA), Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- At Pierce Group, we will identify the insurance plan that best fits your needs and pair that plan with a funding arrangement (HRA, HSA and/or FSA) that gives you and your employees the best value