Term & Whole Life Insurance
Life insurance can give your employees peace of mind and help them provide for their loved ones after they’re gone. There are two major types of life insurance offered: Term Life and Whole life. Each work to fill a specific need and can be selected based on what the employee wants their insurance to do for them. Term Life Insurance offers a predictable way to provide piece of mind for the employee and their family. It’s economical and can cover large needs at lower costs and can help protect loved ones from unpaid debt, secure children’s education and insure financial stability. Whole Life Insurance offers a lifelong protection for the employee and those who are dependents.
Life insurance can help an employee’s family with things like:
- Paying medical and funeral bills
- Replacing lost income
- Paying off debts
- Protecting retirement plans
- Funding college expenses
Group Term Life Insurance
According to the 2010 Life Insurance Ownership Study conducted by the Life Insurance and Market Research Association (LIMRA), 35 million households in America, about one-third of the total number, have no life insurance protection whatsoever, and 58 million are under insured — the highest level ever measured.
As an employer, group term life insurance provides a convenient way for you to offer your employees easy-to-buy, affordable life insurance coverage.
- Pierce Group currently administers group term life coverage for over 50 NC public sector clients
- Choice of multiple plans with multiple carriers
- Booklets mailed to the employees’ home address
- Online billing and administration
- List bills
- Multiple billing frequencies
- Beneficiary housing at the carrier