Congratulations on your new employment!
Group Term Life - Please contact your Benefits Department to enroll.
Other Benefits - Contact the Service Center within 30 days of your date of hire. The Service Center number is located at the bottom of this page.
Important Information About Your Enrollment
During your open enrollment period, a Pierce Group Benefits representative will be available by appointment to answer any questions you may have and to assist you in the enrollment process.
You may enroll or make changes online to your flexible benefits plan. To enroll online, please visit https://harmonyenroll.coloniallife.com
ENROLLMENT PERIOD: APRIL 12, 2021 – APRIL 20, 2021
YOU CAN MAKE THE FOLLOWING BENEFIT ELECTIONS ONLINE DURING THE ENROLLMENT PERIOD:
- Enroll/Re-Enroll your Flexible Spending Accounts+ (Medical Reimbursement and Dependent Care).
- Enroll, change or cancel your Vision Insurance.
- Enroll, change or cancel your Dental Insurance.
- Enroll, change or cancel your Group Term Life Insurance.
- Enroll, change or cancel your Telemedicine coverage (DIRECT BILLING ONLY*).**
- Enroll, change or cancel your Pet Insurance (DIRECT BILLING ONLY*).**
- Enroll, change or cancel your Pre-Paid Legal (DIRECT BILLING ONLY*).**
- Enroll, change or cancel your Colonial coverage.
+You will need to re-sign for the spending accounts if you want them to continue each year.
* The Telemedicine, Pet Insurance and Legal plans are available by Direct Billing only. No deductions will be taken via payroll deduction.
**Please see the coordinating pages of your benefit booklet/back cover for enrollment instructions and/or contact information for the Telemedicine, Pet Insurance and Legal plan.
ACCESS YOUR BENEFITS ONLINE WHENEVER, WHEREVER.
IMPORTANT NOTE & DISCLAIMER
This is neither an insurance contract nor a Summary Plan Description and only the actual policy provisions will prevail. All information in this booklet including premiums quoted is subject to change. All policy descriptions are for information purposes only. Your actual policies may be different than those in this booklet.