Congratulations on your new employment!
All Benefits – You will be eligible to enroll during the next Annual Enrollment.
Benefits Plan Overview
Cancer Benefits: Colonial Life
Accident Benefits: Colonial Life
Medical Bridge Benefits: Colonial Life
Disability Benefits: Colonial Life
Critical Illness Benefits: Colonial Life
Life Insurance: Colonial Life
– Term Life Insurance
– Whole Life Insurance
Telemedicine: Call A Doctor Plus
Please note your insurance products will remain in effect unless you see a representative to change them.
Enrollment Period: AUGUST 9, 2021 – AUGUST 13, 2021
Effective Dates: SEPTEMBER 1, 2021 – AUGUST 31, 2022
– Full-time employees working 30 hours or more per week are eligible.
– The plan year for Colonial Insurance products and Call A Doctor Plus Telemedicine lasts from September 1, 2021 through August 31, 2022.
– Deductions for Colonial Insurance products and Call A Doctor Plus Telemedicine will begin September 2021.
– If signing up for any coverage on your spouse and/or children, please have their dates of birth and social security numbers available when meeting with the Benefits Representative.
– Elections made during this enrollment period CANNOT BE CHANGED AFTER THE ENROLLMENT PERIOD. Please speak with your Plan Administrator for more information.
– Once a family status change has occurred, an employee has 30 days to notify the North Carolina Service Center at 1-888-662-7500 to request a change in elections.
– The Colonial Cancer plan and the Health Screening Rider on the Colonial Accident and Colonial Medical Bridge plan have a 30-day waiting period for new enrollees. Coverage, therefore, will not begin until October 1, 2021.
– Additionally, some policies may include a pre-existing condition clause. Please read your policy carefully for full details.
– Please be aware there are certain coverages that may be subject to federal and state tax when premium is paid by pretax deduction or employee contribution.