Congratulations on your new employment!
Please call the Service Center within 30 days of your date of hire. The Service Center number is located at the bottom of this page.
Enrollment Assistance - BenSelect
- If you are a new employee and unable to log into the online system, please see the Benefits Representative at your location.
- If you are an existing employee and unable to log into the online system, please contact Pierce Group Benefits at 888-662-7500 between 8:30 am and 5:00pm, or speak with your Benefits Representative at your location.
- Go to https://harmony.benselect.com/kqcps
- Enter your User Name: Social Security Number with or without dashes (ex. 123-45-6789 or 123456789)
- Enter your PIN: Last 4 numbers of your Social Security Number followed by last 2 numbers of your Date of Birth Year (ex. 678970)
- The screen prompts you to create a NEW PIN [____________________________].
- Choose a security question and enter answer [______________________________________].
- Confirm (or enter) an email address
- Click on ‘Save New PIN’ to continue to the enrollment welcome screen.
- From the welcome screen click “Next”.
- The screen shows ‘Personal Information’. Verify that the information is correct and enter the additional required information (marital status, work phone, e-mail address). Click ‘Next’.
- The screen allows you to add family members. It is only necessary to enter family member information if adding or including family members in your coverage. Click ‘Next’.
- The screen shows ‘Benefit Summary’. Review your current benefits and make changes/selections for the upcoming plan year.
HEALTH BENEFITS: You may enroll online in The Local Choice benefits.
The Local Choice benefits include Anthem Health, Delta Dental & Anthem Vision
HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT Enter annual amount.
EMPLOYEE MAX $3,550/year FAMILY MAX $7,100/year
HSA plans can only be established in conjunction with a qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
DENTAL BENEFITS: You may enroll online in the dental stand-alone policy.
- HEALTH CARE FSA: Enter annual amount. MAX $2,750/year
LIMITED PURPOSE FSA: Enter annual amount. MAX $2,750/year
Limited Purpose FSA funds can only be used for qualifying vision, dental and orthodontia expenses
- DEPENDENT CARE FSA: Enter annual amount. MAX $5,000/year
- DISABILITY – EDUCATOR 1.0: You may enroll online in Educator 1.0 coverage.
- CANCER ASSIST: You may enroll online in Cancer Assist coverage.
- CRITICAL CARE: You may enroll online in Critical Care coverage.
- MEDICAL BRIDGE: You may enroll online in Medical Bridge coverage.
- ACCIDENT 1.0: You may enroll online in Accident 1.0; however persons over 64 age applying for coverage and employees wishing to purchase an individual policy for their spouse must meet with the Benefits Representative
- TERM LIFE 5000: You may enroll online in Term Life 5000; however, employees wishing to purchase an individual policy for their spouse should meet with the Benefits Representative
- WHOLE LIFE 5000: You may enroll online in Whole Life 5000; however, employees wishing to purchase an individual policy for their spouse should meet with the Benefits Representative.
Click ‘Sign & Submit’ once you have decided which benefits to enroll in.
Review your coverage. If any items are ‘Pending’, you will need to decide whether to enroll or decline this benefit.
Click ‘Next’ to review and electronically sign the authorization for your benefit elections.
Review the confirmation, then if you are satisfied with your elections, enter your PIN and click ‘Sign Form’.
Click ‘Download & Print’ to print a copy of your elections. Please do not forget this important step!!!
Click ‘Log Out’.