Congratulations on your new employment!
PEBA Benefits – Visit https://mybenefits.sc.gov/ or https://online.retirement.sc.gov/MemberAccess/welcome
Colonial Benefits – Please call the Service Center within 30 days of your date of hire. The Service Center number is located at the bottom of this page.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
COMPASSIONATE AND CONFIDENTIAL SUPPORT FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
We help support your life. From day-to-day challenges to a sudden critical event, Health Advocate’s Care Managers are here to help you with personal, family and work-related concerns, so you feel more supported and able to perform at your best, 24/7.
Turn To Us — We Can Help.
Health Advocate is available at no cost to employees, spouses, dependents, parents and parents-in-law. Completely confidential. Even in a crisis, help is available 24/7.
Stressed? Anxious? Upset? Talk to us.
– Help for family, financial, legal problems, life transitions, substance abuse and more
– Learn strategies to manage stress, depression, anger and improve focus, such as mindfulness
Get Resources to Make Life Easier. We’ll do the legwork.
– Locate childcare, eldercare, summer camps, special needs services, relocation and more
– Time-saving help locating community resources and convenience services
Struggling to Cope Everyday? Get support.
– Build skills to handle challenges, feel more in control of your life
– Refer you to qualified long-term help, if needed
Easily Connect to Us. 24/7 access.
– Consult with us in person, by phone, or chat
– Access your comprehensive website and mobile app for articles, tips, webinars, tools
800.730.6809 | answers@HealthAdvocate.com