Congratulations on your new employment!
Disability – Please contact your Benefits Department within 30 days of your date of hire.
All Other Benefits – Please call the Service Center within 30 days of your date of hire. The Service Center number is located at the bottom of this page.
Important Information About Your Enrollment
During your open enrollment period, a Pierce Group Benefits representative will be available by appointment to answer any questions you may have and to assist you in the enrollment process.
You may enroll or make changes online to your flexible benefits plan. To enroll online, please visit: https://harmony.benselect.com/louisa
ENROLLMENT PERIOD: MAY 2, 2022 – MAY 16, 2022
YOU CAN MAKE THE FOLLOWING BENEFIT ELECTIONS ONLINE DURING THE ENROLLMENT PERIOD:
– Enroll, change or cancel The Local Choice benefits (Anthem Health, Delta Dental & Blue View Vision).
– Enroll, change or cancel your Health Savings Account (HSA).
– Enroll/Re-Enroll in Flexible Spending Accounts⁺ (Medical Reimbursement, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care).
– Enroll, change or cancel your Dental Insurance (Delta stand-alone policy).
– Enroll, change or cancel your Universal Life Insurance.
– Enroll, change or cancel your Colonial coverage.
⁺You will need to re-sign for the Flexible Spending Accounts if you want them to continue next plan year.
ACCESS YOUR BENEFITS ONLINE WHENEVER, WHEREVER.
You can view details about your benefits, view educational videos about all of your benefits, download forms, chat with one of our knowledgeable Service Center Specialists, and more on your personalized Pierce Group Benefits website. Our website is also mobile friendly, making it easy to view your plan information on the go!
IMPORTANT NOTE & DISCLAIMER
This is neither an insurance contract nor a Summary Plan Description and only the actual policy provisions will prevail. All information in this booklet including premiums quoted is subject to change. All policy descriptions are for information purposes only. Your actual policies may be different than those in this booklet.