Congratulations on your new employment!
Dental, Vision and Telemedicine - Please contact your Benefits Department to enroll.
Other Benefits - Contact the Service Center within 30 days of your date of hire. The Service Center number is located at the bottom of this page.
Enrollment Assistance - Harmony
– If you are a new employee and unable to log into the online system, please speak with the Benefits Representative assigned to your location, or contact Human Resources.
– If you are an existing employee and unable to log into the online system, please contact the Harmony Help Desk at 866-875-4772 between 8:30am and 6:00pm, or speak with the Benefits Representative assigned to your location.
COMPLETE THE STEPS BELOW TO BEGIN THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS:
1. Go to https://harmonyenroll.coloniallife.com
– Enter your User Name: SCO2K4G- and then Last Name and then Last 4 of Social Security Number (SCO2K4G-SMITH6789)
– Enter your Password: Four digit Year of Birth and then Last 4 of Social Security Number (19766789)
2. The screen prompts you to create a NEW password [__________].
3. Choose a security question and enter answer [__________].
4. Click on ‘I Agree’ and then ‘Enter My Enrollment’.
5. The screen shows ‘Me & My Family’. Verify that the information is correct and enter the additional required information (title, marital status, work phone, e-mail address). Click ‘Save & Continue’ twice.
6. The screen allows you to add family members. It is only necessary to enter family member information if adding or including family members in your coverage. Click ‘Continue’.
7. The screen shows updated personal information. Verify that the information is correct and make changes if necessary. Click ‘Continue’.
8. The screen shows ‘My Benefits’. Review your current benefits and make changes/selections for the upcoming plan year.
– HEALTH CARE FSA: Enter annual amount. MAX $2,750/year
– DEPENDENT CARE FSA: Enter annual amount. MAX $5,000/year
– DENTAL: You may enroll online in Dental coverage.
– VISION: You may enroll online in Vision coverage.
– GROUP TERM LIFE: You may enroll online in Group Term Life coverage.
– TELEMEDICINE: You may enroll online in Telemedicine coverage.
– CANCER ASSIST
You may enroll online in Cancer Assist coverage.
– DISABILITY – NCK1000
You may enroll online in NCK1000 coverage.
– ACCIDENT 1.0
You may enroll online in Accident 1.0; however, persons over age 64 applying for coverage and employees wishing to purchase an individual policy for their spouse should speak with the Benefits Representative.
– MEDICAL BRIDGE
You may enroll online in Medical Bridge coverage.
– CRITICAL ILLNESS 6000
You may enroll online in Critical Illness 6000 coverage.
– TERM LIFE 5000
You may enroll online in Term Life 5000; however, employees wishing to purchase an individual policy for their spouse should speak with the Benefits Representative.
9. Click ‘Finish’.
10. Click ‘I Agree’ to electronically sign the authorization for your benefit elections.
11. Click ‘Print a copy of your Elections’ to print a copy of your elections, or download and save the document. Please do not forget this important step!
12. Click ‘Log out & close your browser window’ and click ‘Log Out’.