Congratulations on your new employment!
New employees working 30+ hours per week are for benefits benefits. Please contact the Amherst County Human Resources department for more information and benefit effective dates. Please refer to the Enrollment Instructions page of this website, or pages 6 through 8 of your Benefits Booklet, for more information on how to enroll.
Enrollment Assistance - Employee Navigator
You will be able to use the Benefits Enterprise site to make your New Hire and/or Open Enrollment elections, view your current elections, make life event changes, update family and/or beneficiary information, access benefit materials (i.e. plan summary documents or forms), etc.
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO COMPLETE THE ENROLLMENT PROCESS:
1. To enroll online, please visit: www.EmployeeNavigator.com and click Login.
– Returning users: Log in with the username and password you selected. Click Reset a forgotten password if needed.
– First time users: Click on your Registration Link in the email sent to you by your admin or Register as a new user. Create an account, and create your own username and password.
2. After you login click Let’s Begin to complete your required tasks. Complete any assigned onboarding tasks before enrolling in your benefits. Once you’ve completed your tasks click Start Enrollment to begin your enrollments.
Tip: if you hit “Dismiss, complete later” you’ll be taken to your Home Page. You’ll still be able to start enrollments again by clicking “Start Enrollments”
3. Start Enrollments
– After clicking Start Enrollment, you’ll need to complete some personal & dependent information before moving to your benefit elections.
Tip: Have dependent details handy. To enroll a dependent in coverage you will need their date of birth and Social Security number.
4. Benefit Elections
– To enroll dependents in a benefit, click the checkbox next to the dependent’s name under Who am I enrolling?
– Below your dependents you can view your available plans and the cost per pay. To elect a benefit, click Select Plan underneath the plan cost.
– Click Save & Continue at the bottom of each screen to save your elections.
– If you do not want a benefit, click Don’t want this benefit? at the bottom of the screen and select a reason from the drop-down menu.
– If you have elected benefits that require a beneficiary designation, Primary Care Physician, or completion of an Evidence of Insurability form, you will be prompted to add in those details.
6. Review & Confirm Elections
– Review the benefits you selected on the enrollment summary page to make sure they are correct then click Sign & Agree to complete your enrollment. You can either print a summary of your elections for your records or login at any point during the year to view your summary online.
Tip: If you miss a step you’ll see Enrollment Not Complete in the progress bar with the incomplete steps highlighted. Click on any incomplete steps to complete them.