Enrollment Assistance - BenSelect
- If you are a new employee and unable to log into the online system, please see the Benefits Representative at your location.
- If you are an existing employee and unable to log into the online system, please contact Pierce Group Benefits at 888-662-7500 between 8:30 am and 5:00pm, or speak with your Benefits Representative at your location.
- Go to https://harmony.benselect.com/Enroll
- Enter your User Name: Social Security Number with or without dashes (ex. 123-45-6789 or 123456789)
- Enter your PIN: Last 4 numbers of your Social Security Number followed by last 2 numbers of your Date of Birth Year (ex. 678970)
- The screen prompts you to create a NEW PIN [____________________________].
- Choose a security question and enter answer [______________________________________].
- Confirm (or enter) an email address
- Click on ‘Save New PIN’ to continue to the enrollment welcome screen.
- From the welcome screen click “Next”.
- The screen shows ‘Personal Information’. Verify that the information is correct and enter the additional required information (marital status, work phone, e-mail address). Click ‘Next’.
- The screen allows you to add family members. It is only necessary to enter family member information if adding or including family members in your coverage. Click ‘Next’.
- The screen shows ‘Benefit Summary’. Review your current benefits and make changes/selections for the upcoming plan year.
- HEALTH*: You may enroll online in Health coverage.
- DENTAL*: You may enroll online in Dental coverage.
- VISION*: You may enroll online in Vision coverage.
HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT*
Enter annual amount. EMPLOYEE MAX $3,550/year FAMILY MAX $7,100/year
HSA plans can only be established in conjunction with a qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
Hopewell City Public Schools will contribute $1,800 per benefit year to an HSA per employee enrolled in the High-Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
- DEPENDENT CARE FSA: Enter annual amount. MAX $5,000/year
PRE-PAID LEGAL: You may enroll online in Pre-Paid Legal coverage.
- DISABILITY – EDUCATOR 1.0: You may enroll online in Educator 1.0 coverage.
- CANCER ASSIST: You may enroll online in Cancer Assist coverage.
- CRITICAL CARE: You may enroll online in Critical Care coverage.
- MEDICAL BRIDGE: You may enroll online in Medical Bridge coverage.
- ACCIDENT 1.0: You may enroll online in Accident 1.0; however persons over 64 age applying for coverage and employees wishing to purchase an individual policy for their spouse must meet with the Benefits Representative
- TERM LIFE 5000: You may enroll online in Term Life 5000; however, employees wishing to purchase an individual policy for their spouse should meet with the Benefits Representative
- WHOLE LIFE 5000: You may enroll online in Whole Life 5000; however, employees wishing to purchase an individual policy for their spouse should meet with the Benefits Representative.
*EMPLOYEES WILL NEED TO RE-ENROLL IN HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION & HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNTS IN ORDER TO CONTINUE COVERAGE FOR THE NEW PLAN YEAR BEGINNING JULY 1, 2020.
Click ‘Sign & Submit’ once you have decided which benefits to enroll in.
Review your coverage. If any items are ‘Pending’, you will need to decide whether to enroll or decline this benefit.
Click ‘Next’ to review and electronically sign the authorization for your benefit elections.
Review the confirmation, then if you are satisfied with your elections, enter your PIN and click ‘Sign Form’.
Click ‘Download & Print’ to print a copy of your elections. Please do not forget this important step!!!
Click ‘Log Out’.