Congratulations on your new employment!
Flex and Colonial – You will be eligible to enroll during the next Annual Enrollment.
All Other Benefits – Please call the Service Center within 30 days of your date of hire. The Service Center number is located at the bottom of this page.
Important Information About Your Enrollment
During your open enrollment period, a Pierce Group Benefits representative will be available by appointment to answer any questions you may have and to assist you in the enrollment process.
You may enroll or make changes online to your flexible benefits plan. To enroll online, please visit: https://harmony.benselect.com/wilkes
ENROLLMENT PERIOD: MARCH 21, 2022 – MAY 6, 2022
YOU CAN MAKE THE FOLLOWING BENEFIT ELECTIONS ONLINE DURING THE ENROLLMENT PERIOD:
– Enroll/Re-Enroll in Flexible Spending Accounts⁺ (Medical Reimbursement and Dependent Care).
– Enroll, change or cancel your Dental Insurance.
– Enroll, change or cancel your Vision Insurance.
– Enroll in & Designate a Beneficiary for the Basic Group Term Life Insurance (Employer-Paid Benefit).
– Enroll in Voluntary Group Term Life Insurance (must re-enroll to continue current coverage).
– Enroll, change or cancel your Telemedicine coverage (DIRECT BILLING ONLY*).**
– Enroll, change or cancel your Colonial coverage.
⁺You will need to re-sign for the spending accounts if you want them to continue each year.
*The Telemedicine plan is available by Direct Billing only. No deductions will be taken via payroll deduction.
**Please see the coordinating pages of your benefit booklet/back cover for enrollment instructions and/or contact information for the Telemedicine plan.
ACCESS YOUR BENEFITS ONLINE WHENEVER, WHEREVER.
You can view details about your benefits, view educational videos about all of your benefits, download forms, chat with one of our knowledgeable Service Center Specialists, and more on your personalized Pierce Group Benefits website. Our website is also mobile friendly, making it easy to view your plan information on the go!
IMPORTANT NOTE & DISCLAIMER
This is neither an insurance contract nor a Summary Plan Description and only the actual policy provisions will prevail. All information in this booklet including premiums quoted is subject to change. All policy descriptions are for information purposes only. Your actual policies may be different than those in this booklet.