Congratulations on your new employment! Your employment means more than just a paycheck. Your employer also provides eligible employees with a valuable benefits package. Below you will find information about how to enroll in these benefits as a new employee.
Health – Please contact your Benefits Department within 30 days of your date of hire.
All Other Benefits – Please call the Service Center within 30 days of your date of hire. The Service Center number is located on the contact page of this microsite.
Be sure to also review your group’s custom benefits microsite, that allows for easy, year-round access to benefit information, live chat support, benefit explainer videos, plan certificates and documents, and carrier contacts and forms.
Enrollment Assistance - Employee Navigator
– If you are a new employee, please refer here for more information or contact the PGB Service Center at 888-662-7500 between 8:30am and 5:00pm for assistance.
How To Enroll:
1. Logging In
To enroll online, please visit: www.EmployeeNavigator.com and click Login.
– Returning users: Log in with the username and password you selected. Click Reset a forgotten password or locate your username if needed.
– First time users: Click on your Registration Link in the email sent to you by your admin or Register as a new user. Create an account, and create your own username and password.
– After you login click Let’s Begin to complete your required tasks.
3. Onboarding (for first time users, if applicable)
– Complete any assigned onboarding tasks before enrolling in your benefits. Once you’ve completed your tasks click Start Enrollment to begin your enrollments.
Tip: if you hit “Dismiss, complete later” you’ll be taken to your Home Page. You’ll still be able to start enrollments again by clicking “Start Enrollments”
4. Start Enrollments
– After clicking Start Enrollment, you’ll need to complete some personal & dependent information before moving to your benefit elections.
Tip: Have dependent details handy. To enroll a dependent in coverage you will need their date of birth and Social Security number.
5. Benefit Elections
– To enroll dependents in a benefit, click the checkbox next to the dependent’s name under Who am I enrolling?
– Below your dependents you can view your available plans and the cost per pay. To elect a benefit, click Select Plan underneath the plan cost.
– Click Save & Continue at the bottom of each screen to save your elections.
– If you do not want a benefit, click Don’t want this benefit? at the bottom of the screen and select a reason from the drop-down menu.
– If you have elected benefits that require a beneficiary designation, Primary Care Physician, or completion of an Evidence of Insurability form, you will be prompted to add in those details.
7. Review & Confirm Elections
– Review the benefits you selected on the enrollment summary page to make sure they are correct then click Sign & Agree to complete your enrollment. You can either print a summary of your elections for your records or login at any point during the year to view your summary online.
Tip: If you miss a step you’ll see Enrollment Not Complete in the progress bar with the incomplete steps highlighted. Click on any incomplete steps to complete them.
8. HR Tasks (if applicable)
– To complete any required HR tasks, click Start Tasks. If your HR department has not assigned any tasks, you’re finished!